Powered by Blogger.
RSS

imPRESS Press On Manicure

I love the uniformity of acrylic nails and lately I've been missing my acrylic nails (I've worn them off and on for seven years) but I decided to try the new imPRESS Press On Manicure instead of heading to the nail salon. These glueless nails are produced by Broadway Nails (my favorite artificial nail brand) and are marketed to last up to a week. I was really impressed (no pun intended) by the designs this new manicure line offered. I picked up TGIF, a black nail with an assortment of silver dot design.



After getting home and prepping my nails for application, I realized the press on nails didn't fit! The packaging says that if the nails are too small you can press them onto the nails and stretch them out. I personally don't like the feeling of forcing false nails over my own nails. I was shocked since I've never ran into an issue with other Broadway Nail products. I was really bummed these didn't work for me. I returned the nails and am still missing the uniformity and length of false nails.

Try them out for yourself if you wish for around $8 at your local drugstore. Let me know how they work out for you. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS