Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Nail Color of the Week- Secret Admirer

Every once in a while, I HAVE to return to the dark manicures. So a few weeks ago I picked up Sinful Colors Secret Admirer (933). It is a concrete gray with silver shimmers. This is an amazing color to wear on a night out, it shimmers just enough to glow under the dark club lights. So for this manicure I used Secret Admirer and decided to mix it with Sinful Colors Black on Black polish. I used tape to create the straight edge. The gel like shine was created with the help of Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat.  **Please excuse the sloppy painting. I'm still practicing on the straight line at the cuticles.

In regular  (fluorescent) light

Black on Black

Secret Admirer

Natural Light


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS