Powered by Blogger.
RSS

WEN by Chaz Dean Package

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I got my Wen by Chaz Dean package. Inside I received the Cleansing Conditioner, Styling Creme, Texture Balm, ReMoist Intensive Hair Treatment and a Detangling Comb. I've had a chance to use a few products so I figured it was time for my review.




I've already reviewed the Cleansing Conditioner here.

I haven't used the Styling Creme as an all over hair styler. Instead I used it to tame fly aways and frizz over the top of my other styling products. I haven't mastered its usage yet so I wont comment on its styling potential. However, I hate the smell of this stuff. It reminds me of the air freshener used in public restrooms. YAK! On the bright side after I used this on my hair I didn't notice the scent. It has a grease-like texture but it doesn't leave a oily residue.

The Texture Balm reminds me of a wax stick, just not as sticky. It works best when you rub the balm in your hand and then use both hands to melt the formula. It is good to fight frizz but takes a lot of work to get through thick hair like mine. I will use this mostly on my edges and the smooth part of my pony tails. I'm not sure if I will get much use out of this but I will keep practicing with it.

The ReMoist Intensive Hair Treatment was really a gem in this package. It was very thick and had a greasy feel after rubbing it in my hand, but it did wonders for my curls. My hair was really dry and this product rejuvenated my curls. The package says for best results use overnight. I left the mask-like treatment on my hair for about an hour and I was really impressed with the results. It smells mint like the Cleansing Conditioner a vast contrast to the Style Creme.

These products can be purchased individually from Chaz Dean's website or as a package from the WEN website

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS